Tools Online Parse HTML
How to Convert HTML to XML?
This is online tool to convert Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) to eXtensible Markup Language (XML), ideal for entering Google Adsense code within Blogger or Wordpress. Once you enter the HTML code it will automatically be generated and the resulting code will be in XML, ready to be copied and used ...
Tutorial for converting well-formed Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) to eXtensible Markup Language (XML) in order to extract scraping information from an HTML page.
You can use now to html converter, since it is a technique widely used by web page developers and also well known by bloggers who have used it for a long time to convert very complex codes and be able to insert them into the source code of blogs.
What is HTML To XML Parse?
The codes will be converted into unique codes (entity code) as follows.
Will be changed to
Why Use HTML To XML Parse?
How To Use HTML To XML Parse?
What can do it?
What is XML?
XML: what is it and what is this markup language for? Behind the design and text of the websites, there is always a language of its own and one of them is XML. This acronym stands for Extensible Markup Language, which is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents.
By creating your website or blog , you are creating your digital media representation of your business. The design, images, text and other elements that compose it are part of a reading set that the machines interpret to show your clients the site as it is. The XML language is part of this set .
What is XML? XML is an acronym for Extensible Markup Language, that is, it is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents . Do you find it complicated? So, let's simplify it.
Markup language is a set of codes that can be applied in data analysis or reading texts created by computers or people. The XML language provides a platform to define elements to create a format and generate a custom language.
An XML file is divided into two parts: prolog and body . The prolog part consists of administrative metadata such as XML declaration, optional processing instruction, document type declaration and comments. The body part is made up of two parts: structural and content (present in simple texts).
XML design focuses on simplicity, generality, and ease of use, and is therefore used for various web services. So much so that there are systems intended to aid in the definition of XML-based languages, as well as APIs that aid in the processing of XML data - not to be confused with HTML.
What is HTML? HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the document markup language for building web pages . Therefore, the format commands used in web content refer to its structure and the design that will be displayed in the browser.
In other words, browsers read the document in HTML format and process it on the screen by examining the HTML elements inserted in the document, which is considered a text file with the information to be published.
For this reason, we can generate an HTML file using Notepad on our computer, for example.
Built-in instructions are known as elements that show the structure and presentation of the document in the browser. These elements are made up of the tags that define the format of a text. The tags are usually twice: initial tag and final tag. For example, to make text bold, tags are used at the beginning and at the end.
And what are the differences between XML and HTML? To make clear what distinguishes one from the other, here we list the main differences between XML and HTML:
1. XML is a text-based markup language that has a self-describing structure and can effectively define another markup language. On the other hand, HTML is a predefined marketing language and has limited capacity;
2. XML provides the logical structure of the document, while the HTML structure is predefined, using heads and body tags ;
3. When it comes to language, HTML is case insensitive. Instead, the XML is case sensitive;
4. The HTML was designed with an emphasis on the presentation characteristics of the data . In contrast, XML is data specific;
5. XML does not allow any errors in the code . In contrast, in HTML, small errors can be neglected;
6. White space in XML is used for a specific purpose, as it considers all characters in HTML, but can ignore white space instead;
7. XML tags are necessarily closed , whereas in HTML an open tag can also work quite well;
8. In XML the syntax is of great importance. HTML, on the other hand, doesn't care much about this aspect.